The Women In Law Leadership (WILL) Awards is pleased to announce the creation of the WILL Advisory Council, comprised of previous WILL Award recipients and WILL Award Committee members. The purpose of the board is to serve as a think tank for the interests, and to recognize the contributions, of women in the law.
Advisory Council members:
- Mona Duckett, QC – Partner, Dawson Duckett Shaigec & Garcia Barristers
- Virginia Engel, QC – Partner, Peacock Linder Halt & Mack LLP
- Marie Gordon, QC – Partner, Gordon Zwaenepoel
- The Honourable Madam Justice Michele Hollins – Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta
- The Honourable Madam Justice Gillian Marriott – Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta
- Kanchana Fernando, Senior Counsel, Department of Justice Canada.
- Sameera Sereda – Managing Partner, The Counsel Network