The Women In Law Leadership (WILL) Awards are presented annually to female members of the Alberta legal profession.
The purpose of the WILL Awards is for the Association of Women Lawyers (AWL) and The Counsel Network (TCN) to recognize the contributions of women lawyers in the following areas:
- Leadership in the Profession in Private Practice
- Leadership in the Profession in Government
- Leadership in the Profession In-house
- Leadership in the Profession in a Broader Role
- Leadership in the Community
- Tomorrows Leader
- Lifetime Achievement Award
In addition, the Law Firm Award will be awarded to the law firm operating in Alberta that best demonstrates leadership in fostering an inclusive environment for female lawyers.