The Women In Law Leadership (WILL) Awards were founded in 2010 by The Counsel Network (TCN) and the Association of Women Lawyers (AWL) to recognize the contributions of women lawyers in the following areas:
- Leadership in the Profession in Private Practice
- Leadership in the Profession In-house/Government
- Leadership in the Profession in a Broader Role
- Leadership in the Community
- Tomorrows Leader
- Lifetime Achievement Award
In addition, the WILL Law Firm Award is awarded to a firm that best demonstrates leadership in fostering an inclusive environment for women lawyers.