The Women In Law Leadership Program is a collaborative and transformative four and a half day program developed to provide women in law with the knowledge, skills, and networks necessary to thrive personally and professionally throughout their career. This course is designed specifically for women in the law who are poised to undertake or are currently undertaking their first formal leadership position within their organization.
Program participants will leverage the collective insights and experiences of industry experts, facilitators, and other participants in order to:
- Define and activate a personal leadership vision,
- Discover how to approach business and leadership challenges strategically,
- Learn how to build and lead a more effective and inclusive team,
- Develop communication and collaboration skills; and
- Invest in developing their own professional networks
The program is planned to occur in-person over 4 weeks in Spring 2021 with applications opening in early January 2021. Dates will be confirmed shortly. The health and safety of our participants and faculty is of utmost importance. As such we will be monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and make any necessary adjustments to the timing of the program to ensure the health and safety of all those involved.